Vette peeps speak up, please!

Epi

Jan 28, 2011
Aurora
I have a 2001 Z06 that has been having strange issues just prior to putting it away for the winter. While driving at random times I would get a "reduced power" message on the instrument cluster. When this happened all lights come on and radio shuts down, however no driveability issues come into play, car is still under full power. Turning the car off, removing key and restarting 2-3 times usually takes care of the issue for a while. Will also get random messages regarding security, active handling and traction control.When the car was hooked up to a scanner we got several codes regarding communication with multiple systems and it was suggested the cluster itself may be bad. It was mentioned to me that this was an issue with these cars, anyone hear of this before. Lastly, I needed to move the car out of the garage recently so I connected the battery and started it up. After letting it warm up a bit, as it was 11degrees out, it would stall when I released clutch and attempted to move it, it did this still after running in the driveway trouble free for over an hour. Any help you guys can offer is appreciated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Epi
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list