What do you miss most about your summer car?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Suddenly in the last few days, I'm having serious withdrawal from my TA. Maybe it was all the warmer weather we had recently, or maybe its just "that time of the year." I am SO looking forward to having it running again this year.

All I can think about is the sound of the turbo and the blow off valve, and wondering what the new cam will sound like! Is it just me? Or are y'all seriously missing your summer rides too?

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i miss washing it on saturday and then getting up early on Sunday and cruising the backroads in farm country.
i see the car everyday, just sitting in the garage.

sometimes i wonder if i should just sell it. i could pay off my truck with the $.

then i would be double depressed.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
The caprice, I've been driving here and there when there isn't any salt on the ground but when I'm not driving it, the exhaust note and power it has over the dd.

The bike, the rush I get from the pure acceleration and then just cruising on it.
Edit: also the freedom feeling it gives me when I am on it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Suddenly in the last few days, I'm having serious withdrawal from my TA. Maybe it was all the warmer weather we had recently, or maybe its just "that time of the year." I am SO looking forward to having it running again this year.

All I can think about is the sound of the turbo and the blow off valve, and wondering what the new cam will sound like! Is it just me? Or are y'all seriously missing your summer rides too?

:rofl: samething. when i entered this thread, all I said was turbo & blowoff valve....
now thinking more, i also miss the gas mileage as well... :rofl: how many can say that about their summer car. :rofl:

I'm driving mine right now princess.

:fy:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info