what happens when people buy EVO's

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
When I was stationed at Camp Pendleton in 09 I had a Sergeant who thought his piece of shit, riced out Scion tC could rally and got his ass stuck in the Humvee training trails. I'm talking ruts a foot deep. The base fire station had to come pull him out and I know he got charged some kind of ticket, I don't remember what it was though.

Malakaone

Addict
Feb 17, 2011
The first video is very typical of how people outside the US view cars. They are not babied like we do our vehicles. My cousin in Greece had an M3 that he did everything to it. Drove it in the sand, through water on the beach, through dirt/gravel roads, raced it in sand, crashed it three times, etc. When asked doesn't he car about his vehicle he simply would reply the dealership has another one. This philosophy could be the reason though Greece is broke.

Boosted Ketchup

Formerly QwkBalt
Apr 28, 2011
The first video is very typical of how people outside the US view cars. They are not babied like we do our vehicles. My cousin in Greece had an M3 that he did everything to it. Drove it in the sand, through water on the beach, through dirt/gravel roads, raced it in sand, crashed it three times, etc. When asked doesn't he car about his vehicle he simply would reply the dealership has another one. This philosophy could be the reason though Greece is broke.

dang thats sad ... it must be nice to have some money to just blow like that .:eek3:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
what? how does a government with money problems = how much someone makes or has saved.

your comment makes no sense

He didn't say anything about a government with money problems, he said Greece as in the country as an economic whole.

Financially they are in shambles in general IIRC, similar issues as the US. People over-extending themselves on credit, buying things they can't afford, etc.

The M3 guy he was saying probably didn't care because if he wrecks it, he would just 'walk away' and let the loan default, and go get another one or something of that sort.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info