92 Mazda B2200

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
just got the truck on trade and its been nice so i spent HOURS cleaning it up to take a few pics. already have a few things ordered for it (new bigger tank with more ports, and a couple cases of beer for a friend to do new tint :bowrofl:) and i will be ordering a tonneau cover in a couple of weeks along with 2 new compressors. im in no rush to fix the rust on the roll pan because i will be replacing it and the tailgate skin come spring time (i wont have much money for paint until then)

IMG_6945.jpg

IMG_6956.jpg

IMG_6955.jpg

IMG_6952.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_6945.jpg

IMG_6943.jpg

IMG_6944.jpg

IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6933.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
why do people say that rwd shits not good in the snow.

it is good if you're not a dumb fuck ass driver.

people drove rwd for how many years before awd/4wd/fwd was widely used? exactly. stfu. lols. sandbags and throttle control ftmfw.

No one in this thread is arguing that rwd's not good in snow.

I said a Camaro is not an ideal DD for winter. Low-slung sporty cars typically are not.

I'll be driving a 2wd SUV this winter, and I did the winter before last as well without any problems, but i had no issues because of weight, ground clearance, and good visibility, most sports cars have none of those things.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info