:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dslV2IaZB68

gts4.JPG

gts5.JPG

gts6.JPG

gts3.JPG

gts9.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPc4k-1ANXI

This car consistently does seven's with full interior, IRS, 315 Mickey Thomspon DR, etc.

79vette

Wrenching
Feb 10, 2009
Batavia
One of the IRS cars I will be gunning for next year. It is bad ass, but he has no fucking buisness in the world going that fast with so little in safety equipment. he had a basic 8 point with swing out door bars. I am amazed he was even allowed to make a pass at the track. GOd if one of his CV axles breakes or lets go during a pass......GOD help him!

79vette

Wrenching
Feb 10, 2009
Batavia
I had to cut my whole floor and firewall out and lose my whole interior to put in a NHRA legal SFI 25.3 cage in my car, then build a tin floor around the cage and put a legal race seat in it to be allowed to run that E/T. He is and the Track is taking some major risks letting him race like that.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Holy santa claus shit!!!

X2

I had to cut my whole floor and firewall out and lose my whole interior to put in a NHRA legal SFI 25.3 cage in my car, then build a tin floor around the cage and put a legal race seat in it to be allowed to run that E/T. He is and the Track is taking some major risks letting him race like that.

I don't know a lot about safety equipment requirements when you get that fast, but I was just thinking that this guy somehow kept his interior really clean and together for having that much power. What you are describing in your car is what I figured the interior would have looked like in this viper. With that being said...fuck going that fast without the proper safety equipment

79vette

Wrenching
Feb 10, 2009
Batavia
Trust me I would of loved to keep my factory interior and floor and firewall. I had a ten point cage in it with full stock interior when I was going 8's with my car two years ago, but when I decided to double the HP of my bigblock by turbocharging, I knew shit was gonna happen real quick, and I certainly wanted all the safety equipment possible and to be able to go as fast as I want without getting kicked out. it cost me over $15K to do that, even doing everything ourselves.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info