Anyone want to loan me a garage floor for an evening?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Need to trace a trans fluid leak (Have new pan gasket and filter, which I suspect is the culprit) asap, and double check my front end before it gets to crappy out and I have to park it (And hopefully soon enough that I can get it to the track before the seasons 100% over)

My Jack JUST died on me last night, I Work 9-5 Mon-Fri, and don't have my own garage at the moment... Can provide beer/pizza if needed, Just really need to knock this out ASAP.

(This is for my ranger, 4R70W trans)

*edit*

I didn't mean to put this in the truck section, mean to put it in general if someone could move it

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I have plenty of lights, 2 car garage, and a driveway. I also have ramps and a car jack which I assume will work for your truck since it sits so low?

The big question is when? I am home tonight, tomorrow night I am headed to ORD to pick up a friend, Friday night is open, Saturday is good. Sunday is not so good.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I have plenty of lights, 2 car garage, and a driveway. I also have ramps and a car jack which I assume will work for your truck since it sits so low?

The big question is when? I am home tonight, tomorrow night I am headed to ORD to pick up a friend, Friday night is open, Saturday is good. Sunday is not so good.

That'd be freaking amazing.
PMed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info