tanner foust ripping the lfa from top gear this past sunday

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
First season was rough; this season I think is actually pretty good. They interact a lot more naturally and it doesn't seem nearly as scripted. The star in a cheap car could use some work as well as some editing between segments but I think it's 100% better.

The car show with Adam carolla needs some work.

Malakaone

Addict
Feb 17, 2011
Tanner's rally car in the episode is also pretty sweet. It pretty much confirmed for me what I thought all along...tanner is the stig on the US show. No way would all those sponsors, Tanner, Ford, etc want the "Stig" to drive that 500K car.

Also no way were they going to make adjustments to the seat position, steering, shift levers for just the "Stig" to drive the car.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
This is true, not much you can watch anymore without 28min of poorly timed, and poorly placed marketing, and 2min of actual "car" show.

Pinks = ruined turned into a show for people that aren't even fucking into cars. Fuck them. It's like a family show now, angers me...
Muscle car TV = :dunno: Disappeared, used to be a BAD ASS show.
Sports car revolution? Wtf happened to that?
Anything on spike TV sucks
Motor week = owned by fuel nazi's, used to be a good show though. The episode about using E85 in vehicles not "designed" for it was my last straw. They could suck my corn cob for all i care. Fucking traitors.

/Rant but seriously, fuck most of the shows that used to be actually entertaining, and have now turned into "family" shows.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
All of those I used to watch and don't now :rofl: car related shows I still watch:
Spike power block; extreme 4x4, muscle car, horsepower and trucks.
Stacy david's show
Top gear original
Top gear USA
The car show (meh)

Motorcycle shows:
Cafe racer
American chopper (getting better)

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The car show is like a "man show" version of a car show. It's again aimed at old men that lost touch with cars since they were 16 and can't relate to anything new. IMO, kinda terrible for anyone under 43 that are actually car people, but perfect for those people that get cars because they look fast.

All the spike TV stuff sucks, it's all fucking advertising the entire time. Fucking drives me nuts.

Never got into the bike shows, motorcycles in general are meh, however harley's (not capitalized because they suck) and the stereotypical jackass's riding the stereotypical loud ones, suck fat cock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info