What springs

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I had hotchkis springs with Bilstein shocks on my F-Body. Alot of people say the Elbach's lower the car too much.

DSC07931Medium.jpg

DSC07929Medium.jpg

DSC07924Medium.jpg

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
here we go again...fucking needledicks with their blown V8's feel the need to talk shit to the guy in the heavy V6 sedan about how their shit is faster...

High five big guy, I'm glad your RWD charged V8 sports car is faster than my sedan. Go to the track and see who notices...we could sit heads, you'd beat me down the track, and I'd be the one with the crowd around my car in the pits. You are not special, and nobody cares, aaaaaand you have a body kit on a camaro. Barf.

Nasty93

Nasty93
Oct 17, 2007
The Unit
here we go again...fucking needledicks with their blown V8's feel the need to talk shit to the guy in the heavy V6 sedan about how their shit is faster...

High five big guy, I'm glad your RWD charged V8 sports car is faster than my sedan. Go to the track and see who notices...we could sit heads, you'd beat me down the track, and I'd be the one with the crowd around my car in the pits. You are not special, and nobody cares, aaaaaand you have a body kit on a camaro. Barf.

actually you started talking shit with the "ew" comment.
So when i come back at you dont try and turn it around like im the one talking shit. You dont like the way it looks, thats fine. It will still drag your shit for 1320 feet. With a name like "fastgs" i figured you might be able to back it up, guess not. No where did i insult you, or your car. So don't open ur mouth and expect not to catch some shit back, its going to happen.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
your shit is fast? great, my shit runs pretty good for what it is (11s in a fwd v6 sedan seems respectable). The current setup is the third quickest of its kind in the world...I suppose "fast" in my username is somehow inapropriate:ugh:

I hate the way the camaro looks, I think I'm entitled to that. I don't get offended when 99% of the assholes on this forum tell me my car is an ugly POS geriatricmobile, I'm well aware that it's one of the cleanest, best looking of its kind around, that's enough for me.
Camaro slammed + bodykit looks tacky as hell to me, I don't care what's under the hood. If it makes you happy, then great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info