Ken Block's newest Gymkhana.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
He doesn't win shit in anything he competes in. Being business and marketing savvy does not make you good at racing. I'm guessing ford will learn this soon enough as they've been losing left and right; not just because of him.

I don't think ford cares much about winning races that Ken is competing in, I think they got him on board because of the publicity he generates. I haven't seen a single race he has competed in with the ford yet (and don't much care), but I've showed tons of friends the 3rd video of his, and will now show them the 4th.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
:rofl: they don't care about winning WRC? That shit costs a ridiculous amount and he can barely finish a few stages before crashing or totaling a car.

Clearly they brought him on because of his exposure. He's like the Danika Patrick of rally :roflpicard:

He never won a rally america yet Travis pastrana won I believe 5 years in a row.

X-games. Oh look Ken block has "car problems" meanwhile Travis is driving with a shattered ankle and controlling his throttle with his hand...he came in 4th overall. :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I don't think ford cares much about winning races that Ken is competing in, I think they got him on board because of the publicity he generates. I haven't seen a single race he has competed in with the ford yet (and don't much care), but I've showed tons of friends the 3rd video of his, and will now show them the 4th.

Do all your friends rock flat billed Ken block hats now?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info