More Bizzare swaps from Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Mustang/Integra

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2820014

The original integra, Not a fan.... still not a fan, but gotta commend the amount of work put into this:

25tayxh.jpg

Car as it sits now, Still not a fan (He has fender flares he has yet to add for the rear to get rid of the stupid 'hella flush' look at least):

079.jpg

Basically he put a 94-01 Acura Integra's body (JDM YO front end conversion) over a 98 Mustang Cobra's Chassis

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
JESUS, what is wrong with people and putting the thinnest tire you possibly can on a wheel these days. It looks fucking terrible and it's stupid and pointless :picard:

Other than that, it looks very unique.

Yesterday i saw either an MB SL 55 or SL 65 with a license plate that said LOL M PWR, and the stupidest amount of JDM camber and the thinnest tires I've almost ever seen. It made me want to :squirts:

Was it a silver? That guy is actually a member here I think. I've seen his car at Strats before. Not going to diss really cause I drive a piece of shit, but yeah I don't like the look either. Honestly I get the whole camber thing helps with handling in corners but these are street cars, not drift cars. All it does is look stupid and burn through expensive tires.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Was it a silver? That guy is actually a member here I think. I've seen his car at Strats before. Not going to diss really cause I drive a piece of shit, but yeah I don't like the look either. Honestly I get the whole camber thing helps with handling in corners but these are street cars, not drift cars. All it does is look stupid and burn through expensive tires.

Oh I didn't know he was on here, hey different strokes for different folks. If that's your thing and you like it, go for it, but I do not like it.

Its thier money. Lets hope all the tires they are buying are keeping Americans working.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info