Tubular Bumpers... Can anyone make one that doesn't look like total hell?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'd like to make one for the front of my Explorer Sport to give it a unique look and since the whole front clip is basically garbage. Can't really find any pre-made for this application

My Truck:

PIC_0291.jpg

022.jpg

What I'd like bumper wise:
24401470001_large.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Who you going to try to kid? It's 2wd...

leave the stock bumper on.

Its just a 'style' The front bumper is jacked up anyways *Rusted a bit, has a small bend to it, and missing the lower valence*, and Pre-Runners are 2wd...

I don't want to build some retarded big off-road project (Especially with a 2wd)

I just want to 'make it my own' essentially, and make it look a bit better.

@GOON, That thing is nasty, that's an SAS Swapped explorer.

Its just a 'style' The front bumper is jacked up anyways *Rusted a bit, has a small bend to it, and missing the lower valence*, and Pre-Runners are 2wd...

I don't want to build some retarded big off-road project (Especially with a 2wd)

I just want to 'make it my own' essentially, and make it look a bit better.

@GOON, That thing is nasty, that's an SAS Swapped explorer.

yep i think its out of a old jeep wrangler, he has a carbed 302 that he is planing on installing in the near future. the little 4.0 v6 and stock trans/tranfer case dont like moving those big tire's anymore.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Putting a tubular bumper on a truck that you have no intention on wheeling/mudding with is the equivalent of people buying an F350 and putting 6" of lift and 37s on it that will NEVER see mud let alone a dirt back road. Look at the pic GOON posted. That truck has and is made to see mud and it doesn't even have a tubular bumper.

Unique my ass. It looks stupid as fuck if you don't use it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info