Need a car trailer/hauler May 20-22nd

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
What are you towing it with? U-haul rents drive on trailers, I have looked into them before for taking cars to the track. You going to automotion in the dells?

New Yukon XL... yea I know a bunch of people that have used uhaul

nope, not going there... national buick event in norwalk ohio!

Yep, Uhaul will be your best option and pretty reasonable. I am a dealer for Uhaul in east Dundee. Pm me with dates and details and I can get you prices and more info.

I'll be PM'ing you in the mornin'

Buttrey rental in Downers Grove is where I always rent car haulers when I need them. They have featherlites which is a much nicer trailer that what Uhaul offers IMO. $80/day.
http://www.buttreyrental.com/

No shit? In DG no less... wtf, search online for quite a bit and never saw them, just the same few companies over and over

featherlites? as in enclosed? Idk much about trailer brands lol, I'll have to give them a call.. thanks!

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
you trailoring to ohio?! :) your car is DD enough to drive there! only a 6 hour road trip.

:rofl: if it was just a show.... Its racing at summit raceway or whatever, place is like 66 but bigger iirc

I raced a couple years ago when I drove it out there on my s/c setup and ran my PB... couple other bolt-on cars broke so I was like uhhhh never again gonna test that and get stuck in the middle of ohio

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
:rofl: if it was just a show.... Its racing at summit raceway or whatever, place is like 66 but bigger iirc

I raced a couple years ago when I drove it out there on my s/c setup and ran my PB... couple other bolt-on cars broke so I was like uhhhh never again gonna test that and get stuck in the middle of ohio

HAHAHA we drove Brians L67 car there for pontiac nationals only a couple of days after we really finished the swap. Hell we were fitting the rest of the body kit the morning before we left. then we drove to Pittsburgh after that. No exhaust and all

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<10sec> HK is just going to get laughed at when he trailers a car to the track to run 12's dammnnnnnnnnnnn </10sec>

Two cars is necessary with a crew of dudes and gear/tools. But I agree, drive the car to the track, this is DD racing after all. Isn't that what we are about? Year round daily driven race cars? (Well I guess not so much anymore) I don't really care as long as HK pays for most of the expenses related to towing his car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info