bought my first harley

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
Dont have too many pics yet, but I i bought my first harley about a month ago....

its an 07 Heritage Softail....looks almost purple, but its colbalt blue pearl and silvermist pearl. It's got the 96ci (1584cc?) motor and the six speed trans

not overloaded with extras yet, vance and hines pipes, stage 1 air cleaner, some added chrome/floorboards. Buying harley parts is a never ending battle!

harley.jpg

bike1.jpg

bike.jpg

2011-04-15_21-50-20_769.jpg

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
very nice bike..looks very similiar to my dads 00' heritage ..cept his has a different shade of blue

he even has the same grips :bigthumb:

do you have any heat issues with the 96..i have a 08 dyna with the 96..and it gets super hot.
my dad traded in his heritage for a 08 Full dresser..and ended up trading it back in for his heritage back..he hated the bike because of how much heat the 96 produces

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
thanks guys.,..yeah its loud, but not TOO loud.

as for the heat...it had some chrome pieces under the windshield that blocked a lot of airflow, and i could tell they were causing it run warm, i took them off, and the problem was solved...oil temp sit around 185-200 depending on speed/temp outside

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info