Awesome and Rare car, but the owner is too ashamed to join

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I have a friend out by me in Ottawa who has something rather rare, and even rarer to see in decent shape, but is ashamed to join because its not running 100% (he is having some problems with his PCV system spitting oil into the intake, and some issues with his injector wiring *common on these cars*)

So if everyone could make Matt feel welcome, post up in this thread to make his ass join!

*Before I begin, He bought the front bumper like 3 years ago, has grown to hate it, and is putting the stock one back on which is sitting in his garage*

PIC-0412.jpg

Nonono, BEHIND it:

PIC-0413.jpg

PIC-0414.jpg

It is a REAL 91 300ZX Twin Turbo, manual, T-tops, and black leather interior.

Minor mods: Exhaust/radiator/555cc injectors/K+N/ and slightly higher than stock boost.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
get his fucking ass on the board :bowdown: love those cars....but thank god hes changing the front end

When he bought it, the picture had a grill insert, but now he says 'it looks like a large mouth Bass'

Its amazing how small the car is, I always envisioned it being much bigger seeing it in pictures.

On a side-note, this car doesn't have those gay-ass dual fart-cans you see on all of the NA ones, It still has stock tips and mufflers IIRC.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I don't think the front kit looks too bad. There's nothing to be ashamed of with the the turbo 300Zs. Get him on here!

I told him that I think the kit would look great if he had a big-ass FMIC, or at least better with a grill, but FMIC's cost big money for 300ZX's

The fitment is great on it, and all the curves line up perfectly on it surprisingly.

why would he be embarassed to join? what r u telling him about us :rofl:

He was basically saying that everyones car on here was so bad-ass, and he didn't wanna come to a meet or anything and have his car smoking and shit.

That and I showed him Shanks picture thread :s00ls:

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
its rare, imo, to find a really clean 300z tt...manual for that matter...how many miles on it?

74 or 75K, He bought it in 2003 with 43K on it.

the NA ones aren't hard to come by, and most the time, those will be what you are seeing on the road as the only real visual difference is the sticker on the rear tailgate that says "Twin Turbo" in small letters.

I also pointed out "My honda is a piece of junk, Join!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info