my "what did i drive today" thread...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
alright as most of you know- I am working for enterprise now in their management training program, and that being said, i drive a shit ton of different cars every day, in all situations also.... so this thread, i will continuously update with things i thought or drove from the day....

starting out... many cars. many many many cars, i am at a big branch, and a branch with high end clients, so we have some nice nice cars...

so we have everything all across the board- new saab 9-5's (really like these) new explorers, new sts's, new sonata's, new denali's, etc etc...

saab 9-5- i fucking love these

2010-SAAB-9-5-2.jpg

its got a turbo'd 2.8L v6 at just about 300hp- awd. fun as shit to drive... rips prettty good. i also love the interior- so comfortable- even for me- im 6 5... i dont like the radio tho- and how you pair phones to the blue tooth, the "enter" button doesnt seem to be the right place...

link

http://www.insideline.com/saab/95/2011/2011-saab-9-5-first-look.html

new ford explorer:

holy shit this thing is awesome. so good.

00100065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_00000065-06d9-0000-0000-000000000000_20110110171007_Ford%20Explorer%202012%20AW.jpg

comfortable. the dual sun roofs are super cool- peppy for a tank... it feels huge when you are driving it... the gauges in this thing are so fricken awesome- the entire dash is basically an LED display it seems like... the heat/radio controls are way cool too- touch like an older ipod...

also. must mention- ford's display system with sync, is awesome. for surely awesome. the things that it can do are truly amazing...

ford flex's are goofy as shit looking yes, but i love the space they have on the inside, and the comfort they have, everything inside of them seems to be in the perfect place and i love em...

2009FordFlexDash400a.jpg

ford_flex-2009_r19.jpg

2012 ford focus.

2012-Ford-Focus.jpg

awesome awesome awesome. i fit. the end. nuff said. im 6/5. like i said. and i fit comfortably in this thing, for the lil 4 banger it has, it also feels peppy and is surprisingly fun to drive, and i think it doesnt look bad at all.

mazda cx7...

2010-Mazda-cx7.jpg

very cool. i like these.

kia borrego- i had no idea what these were... til i drove one..

midsize suv thing with a third row... kinda cool.

kia_borrego1.jpg

now some things i dislike

i dislike the new camaro's... so awkward to sit in to me... again i am big so maybe it's because of that. but not comfortable- i can't get used to em..

new challenger- we only have a v6 one... but comfy big car- i dislike the interior- its quite boring, but i do like how it rides... handling wise tho i think my suburban might out handle it...

2011 caddillac dts's...

this is seriously the same car for 11 years. no joke. wtf guys.

chevy hhr's are the worst vehicles on the road, i would drive a pt cruiser weeks before i would drive an hhr. omg they are such piles of shit....

ask questions, i have driven a shit ton of shit, in only 3 weeks... and am learning quite a bit about all the different cars.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I will agree with KJ 100%

New Camaro = garbage, I am a small person and hate driving those cars and they done feel right
Challenger, big car with bland interior
HHR, the biggest, I mean biggest pile of shit on the road.
New Ford stuff is all bad ass, the end

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I'm in the same boat with my job... I work at a small dealership but we also own a car wash and detail center. Since the car biz was slower this winter I helped out at the car wash ALOT. Our clients are Toyota, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Land Rover, etc. I've driven a shit ton of cars and have opinions about all of them. I'll be chiming in as this thread progresses haha

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Damn HK, IMO the PT cruiser is the worst car ever made...to hear a claim that a new car is worse is mind boggling. If it is true, I never want to drive one. I would blow my head off

The PT Cruiser is not THAT bad, i should know I've owned one, I have heard multiple people now say that the HHR is really the worst car on the road. My one buddy who works for Hertz says that a lot of people drive off the lot in the HHR and turn around and are back within 15 minutes demanding a new car.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
The PT Cruiser is not THAT bad, i should know I've owned one, I have heard multiple people now say that the HHR is really the worst car on the road. My one buddy who works for Hertz says that a lot of people drive off the lot in the HHR and turn around and are back within 15 minutes demanding a new car.
collage_lb_image_page5_29_1.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info