Did a little painting

well was bored yesterday since it was nice out i decided to do some painting. i was bored of the silver front end with a black bowtie. i wanted more black to go with the wheels and shit. so i did a photoshop awhile back with blacked out grills and decided to try it out cause it was growing on me. comments welcome.. i could careless if anyone hates it or not. to each thier own. i like it.

gloss black bowtie, and brake ducts. flatblack main grill. might do the lower valance between the ducts still. not sure yet.

The Final Result
P1010086-1.jpg

P1010087.jpg

P1010088.jpg

P1010089.jpg

P1010090-1.jpg

whats the difference with "Proffesional"? its flat black.. comes out either way. only difference is they would mix a clear addative to the flat with a true painting setup. oh well. i can repaint it whatever i want , when i want. paint came out great for rattle can. ive painted all my own stuff, no runs or overspray. take your time and do it right.

im thinking of doing the lower valance now.... helps tie the black at the bottom in more.

yeah im kinda iffy with it. ill probably leave it as is, because the front plate hangs and covers half of it already anyway.

Yah im going to change the bowtie. Its just black from when it originally was painting. Looking into a CF bowtie that someone makes on the tbss forums. they got CF brake ducts and rear valance....shit aint cheap tho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info