Muffler for my truck. Need Help.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
It's time to make the Sierra a bit louder... I've decided to go with the Cherry Bomb Extreme muffler, as it's loud under throttle but is not annoying when cruising. I'm trying to figure out what model I need to get, but have come up short... Every source I go to has nothing newer than 2008 model years. The body style has been the same since '07, but... GM usually likes to change shit up, so I'm not positive I want to take the gamble with that... Does anybody have insight as to figuring out what model# I will need for the truck? It's a 2011 GMC Sierra. 5.3 w/ 6-speed auto. SLE Model. EXT. Cab regular 6'5" bed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
had magnaflow... It's too quiet for me. I'm still young, I can deal with a bit of cabin noise. I just appreciate it if everybody around me knows I'm there. Remember kids, Loud pipes save lives.

I've got to jump under there and get a measurement and try and get one that'll be as close as possibile... The truck doesn't have 3,000 miles on it yet... I don't want it looking hacked underneath.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

I like the magnaflows... but I've had their stuff before. It's just not loud enough for me. My old truck was straightpiped, and my F-body had a SLP LM1 which is practically straightpiped. I like the loud. My friend has the cherry bomb on his 2000 Silverado, and I think it sounds awesome. I'm open to other ideas, but from my experience Magnaflow products have always had a deeper, good sounding tone, just not loud enough.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info