That sleeper whit foxbody is for sale

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
:werd:

it would pay for itself in no time at big events

People at events or street racing are not 3 people, on a platform 20 yards from the car, that assume what they are being told is true.

Trust me, There are cars like this locally. Only takes a race or two before the cat is out of the bag.

It is a sleeper but not a ATM machine.

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
Tell 'em bring them out. They all have action.

Marty was suppose to come here last summer and it never panned out. There were a few cars at BAR that were willing to get down. Some of them traveled to Luke's. Too bad the race w/Gimpy didnt go down..

The key to exploting a sleeper into makeing money is to race in a pyramid effect. This is a 8sec car. start by running high 10 second cars and work your way up.

Pretty much

When we first got the GTO running we raced a big turbo Regal that ran good...that night it wasnt too quick and Tad let off a bunch of times. Kept letting the guy get to his door and tapping the gas pedal :rofl: I had to turn around at the line and laugh. Easiest $300 ever made all while the car was on low boost.

Junk86

I'm here now.
Apr 8, 2009
Marty was suppose to come here last summer and it never panned out. There were a few cars at BAR that were willing to get down. Some of them traveled to Luke's. Too bad the race w/Gimpy didnt go down..

Pretty much

When we first got the GTO running we raced a big turbo Regal that ran good...that night it wasnt too quick and Tad let off a bunch of times. Kept letting the guy get to his door and tapping the gas pedal :rofl: I had to turn around at the line and laugh. Easiest $300 ever made all while the car was on low boost.

Our shit is getting a little to fast for the street, but we DO have some nice little slow street cars coming out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info