Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I know 99.9% of you wont care but I'm still pretty amped up about this. nethingiwant (keith) brought his white GTR out to luke's tonight. We've talked numerous times before. Well, tonight he asked if I wanted to take a ride....I of course said sure and then he handed me the keys. I couldnt believe it. I cant thank you enough man. It was so unreal. It just makes me love these cars even more.

Keith even given an opportunity to lay into it a few times. I was a bit nervous w/ it not being my own car so i didnt go nuts the first time. But the 2nd time, I hit it and god damn I cant believe how hard it hits. Ive ridden in one before but to actually drive it is a totally different experience. The brakes are fantastic too (I obviously didnt slam on them or really utilize them to full potential but you can immediately notice the extreme bite they have).

I cant thank you enough man. This was huge for me. Hope to see you out w/ it again soon :bowdown:

(obviously not from tonight)

31596_10150190775600451_228383920450_12494867_6368348_n.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info