RIP RISKI..................

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
I met joe 3 years ago,i had my 97 900rr at lukes meet.He walked up to my bike,at the time i was also meeting outlaw john and his lady.

Joe was checking out my bike and i said hey whats going on,he replied back with nice bike,what year?

From then on we became buddies,riding motorcycles,buliding my crazy project bikes and of course women!!! :riski:

This video clip was from a hooters meet we went to and joe,tom and i decided to do some under cover video on a well built hooters girl!! It was funny though cause she was wearing a 80's calculator watch.haha

Joe mentioned her watch,then tom and then she realized i was taping all this,she was shocked,but we all got a good laugh.

This is how i will remember my friend joe. :riski:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MteMcXLnLM0

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
def crazy mike i remember that night like it was yesterday... and man did we all have some great times together...

yea same here,best memory though hands down is when he started yelling at that kid at the store on randall and then shit got serious with a slap of the hand heard around the world!!

Man what a nite that was,but a funny and good memory to me.Cant believe hes gone man.The Accident was down the way from that street we all hit it on,you,2 spoons and me.

HAHA joe was behind us with tom,you stood the 9 up,i spun the tire and 2 spoons ate his license plate for lunch!! :riski:

That was only time joe stayed back.haha Like he said,i didnt know who was gonna lose it!!

OutlawJohn

winter time drunk
Jul 19, 2009
Carpentersville
Lol man that was a wild ride lol it was so close together and there u were sideways me 12 o'clock and 2 spoons squattin so hard he killed his liscense plate lol... And the slap heard round the world was another good one so many good times all together!! Countless hours in your garage bullshitin man... Good times will never be the same

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
yea right,countless hours of garage time,with joe being the loudest on mt.dew only.Remember when those girls came over,chick was all drunk and joe was giving her a hard time.

Then she called you 12.haha

she was like shut the fuck up,mr.mt dew!!But he came back with his good come backs. "next time use more make up on ya face,cover up those craters"!!

man good times,cant believe he wont be around no more.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
Or how bout goin to the Schaumburg hooters show literally nothing was stoppin riski some seein tna lol nothing!!!

oh yea,thats when he had his 1st fall,right? He had rashed bike,ripped shirt from spikes on the bike,just did ninja turtles on higgins and he still said "lets go"!!!

He was something,highly doubt there will be another "RISKI".

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
for sure,very welcome to share a memory in this thread.John n me just have alot good times to remember with joe.

We probably could fill this thread up with memories of joe.

Hey john heres a real funny memory for you,remember when you and joe was over at my house and joe took a big ass dump in my toilet,but didnt turn the fan on or flush!!!

It was intended for me later that nite,but you had to use bathroom and walked right into that stink cloud!!haha

He later at one time got me,but he took mercy on me and flushed the toilet.Just didnt kick on the fan,so the shit smell stuck around for good hour!!

fuckin joe!!! :tear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info