Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Super clean notchback FS. Found this on CMC:

http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/showthread.php?p=752609#post752609

$11,000
34,XXX miles
Original 5.0/5-speed
Bright Regatta Blue Metallic paint/interior
Power locks, windows, and mirrors but NO rear defrost (nice clean back window with no lines going through it).

Please reply or PM with any questions, I can give you my phone number and make arrangements to see the car.

DSC00091.JPG

DSC00207.JPG

DSC00087.JPG

DSC00088.JPG

DSC00072.JPG

Extremely clean inside, out, and under. Car MUST be seen in person to be truly appreciated, I've taken meticulous care of it over the past 6 years of ownership. I am VERY particular about my cars so my ratings are probably lower and more critical than most when I say the body/outside and is an 8/10 while the interior is a 9/10. When I bought the car I was told it was original paint but there's evidence that it's not, HOWEVER there are NO signs of damage, bondo, etc. ANYWHERE on the car and all of the VIN stickers are in place on all the body panels. There are a couple small door dings on either side that I was going to have taken care of by paintless dent removal but I'll leave that to the next owner; the hood, roof, and trunk are perfect. There are some rock chips at the rear lower quarters from the wide 275 tires that have been on the car. The carpet has a couple small stains and I only have the driver's floor mat, no broken "gangsta lean" front seats, and all the interior pieces are in place and in excellent condition.

A little history on the car, the original owner was local and ordered the car how you see it; I have full documentation from the order sheet, to the projected factory build date, to the final sales receipt and the window sticker. The second owner, also local, purchased the car with about 24,XXX miles and did most of the mechanical modifications (heads/cam/intake/exhaust, 5-lug conversion). I am the 3rd owner and purchased the car back in August of 2004 with 28,XXX miles on it so I've put less than 1000 miles a year on it since I've owned it doing 1 or 2 full synthetic oil changes every season along with the weight reduction, suspension, and a round of modifications and under-hood cleanup this past winter.

The car weighs about 2700 pounds (still with the factory K-member, A-arms, and front/rear bumper supports), makes about 300 wheel horsepower, and ran low 12s @ 112 MPH though with the recent changes and some tuning I KNOW it's an 11-second pump-gas car all day long (the trap speed already proves that but I wouldn't doubt a couple more MPH how it sits).

Here's a basic list of modifications though I may have to edit this to add things I've forgotten.

engine
stock 5.0 shortblock
AFR 165 aluminum cylinder heads (~9.5:1 compression)
Ford Racing 1.6:1 ratio aluminum roller rockers
FTI custom hydraulic roller camshaft .544"/.544" 224°/228° 110° LSA
Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold
Ford Racing "Mustang - Powered by Ford" aluminum valve covers
Ford Racing 9mm spark plug wires *NEW*
Ford Racing heavy duty coolant hose kit
Ford Racing 30# (red top) fuel injectors *flowed/cleaned by Precision turbo over the winter*
BBK 255 LPH in-tank fuel pump
K&N cone air filter *just serviced*
Pro-M 75mm Mass Air Flow sensor calibrated to 30# injectors *just cleaned*
C&L aluminum throttle body elbow
custom EGR eliminator spacer & sensor simulator
BBK aluminum underdrive pulleys
AMS lightweight battery
Moroso battery box and cable kit (mounted in trunk)
BBK longtube headers & off-road H-pipe
Flowmaster mufflers (open, no dumps, 40-Series I think...)
partial wire tuck in engine bay
dual 12" electric fans
custom coolant overflow reservoir
custom valve cover breather tank
Moroso alternator bracket w/ custom threaded adjuster rod
Jegs billet aluminum adjustable timing pointer
NTK o2 sensors *NEW*

chassis/driveline
5-lug conversion w/ 17x8 Bullitt wheels
Goodyear Eagle ZR45 245/45 17 radials (front)
Mickey Thompson 275/40 17 ET Street drag radials (rear)
Pro 5.0 short shifter
Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft
Spec Stage 3 clutch
Ford Racing 4.10 differential gear
BBK Megabite Jr upper & lower (adjustable) rear control arms
Eibach Drag Launch Kit springs w/ airbag (fronts cut 1 coil)
Energy Suspension polyurethane spring isolators
Stange adjustable shocks
Flaming River manual steering rack & shaft
Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors *included but not installed*
Ford Racing double-hook clutch quadrant *included but not installed*
UPR adjustable firewall adjuster *included but not installed*

weight reduction
removed rear quad shocks
removed rear differential weight
removed A/C compressor, condenser, & brackets
removed mechanical fan, shroud, & coolant reservoir
removed all interior sound deadening material
removed heater core & blower motor w/ controls
removed heater tubes & hoses
removed front swaybar
removed EGR spacer & valve
removed smog pump
removed charcoal canister & bracket
removed wiper motor, arms, reservior & lines
removed center armrest (5.0 Resto delete panel in place)

exterior
removed all badges (except front & rear "Ford" logos)
Zaino claybar, wax, & show car polish

interior
Pioneer CD/MP3 head unit
Polk Audio db Series speakers (6.5" front/5"x7" rear)
Auto Meter 5" Phantom Monster Tach w/ programmable shift light

The reason I'm selling my car is that I have other priorities that will not allow me to follow through with all the plans I had for this car, and I want it to go to somebody that will appreciate it as much as I have and give them the big head start that I got when I first bought it.

Over the next few days I'll have this posted on other local and then national forums, please contact me with any questions. Thanks.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Heres another:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/1838250718.html

1991 Ford Mustang LX notchback was a police interceptor. this car has 36k miles has been garage kept last 5 years. body on car is straight no dents underbody is clean, has house of kolor candy paint 3 yr old. DSS racing 331 stroker motor dyno'd by Ford Anderson Motorsports 425 hp. Maximum Motorsports suspension, ceramic coated long tube headers, x-pipe bassani cat back, centerforce clutch, limited slip w/ 3:73 gears, bigger axles, msd ignition, auto meter gauges, anderson standalone fuel management, 18" cobra r rims w/ new nitto tires, has clean interior and new cdplayer w/ polk speakers. car runs / drives great lots of fun. buy it now $10000 serious buyers only dont waste my time call Dan 219-987-4044

3k13ma3oa5Y25Q05S0a7c023c86381c4011a1.jpg

3n23k33o95V45T55Q5a7c3d596e0f821412b5.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info