I violated IL Vehicle Code section 11-505

So 2 days after I finish headers, MM and get my cutout installed, I get a ticket. Since Camaros have the WORST turning radius in the world, I was trying to make this U-turn and was going to have to do a 3 pt turn....or give it some gas and whip out the tail... I'm pretty lazy, so the latter was the more suitable answer, but apparently a Glenview cop saw me do it.

The law I broke was "Squealing Tires" and sure enough, 11-505 is exactly that! In any case, anybody ever get this kind of ticket? He said I could do traffic school, but in order to send payment, I need to know how much I owe. There're amounts for speeding and failure to wear seat belt, but nothing else. So, I guess I'm just assuming a 4 hr class? $115! ARGH!

Moving violation. Take the internet course.

My buddy just took the internet one and said that it took like 6 hours. I'm just afraid that internet would go out and things'll malfunction so that I have to restart or something stupid..

Oh, and get this, my ticket says I need to pay it within 7 days. Well, I try to pay it online and it says that it takes 7-21 days for your ticket to post online. WTF is the use?!

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
obamahillaryjoedancing.gif

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
So 2 days after I finish headers, MM and get my cutout installed, I get a ticket. Since Camaros have the WORST turning radius in the world, I was trying to make this U-turn and was going to have to do a 3 pt turn....or give it some gas and whip out the tail... I'm pretty lazy, so the latter was the more suitable answer, but apparently a Glenview cop saw me do it.

The law I broke was "Squealing Tires" and sure enough, 11-505 is exactly that! In any case, anybody ever get this kind of ticket? He said I could do traffic school, but in order to send payment, I need to know how much I owe. There're amounts for speeding and failure to wear seat belt, but nothing else. So, I guess I'm just assuming a 4 hr class? $115! ARGH!

straight bad luck.... shit man ive seen cops do this to buddies with nice cars in the winter or when its raining hard and they dont even mean to it spins a little bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info