Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:eek3:

This car was built to be reliable and can be driven anywhere. No expense was spared and parts were selected on basis of quality, not price. Over $63,000 in upgrades were invested into this vehicle. Including the original purchase price of $72,000 (msrp was $78,000+) I have a total of $135,000 into this ZO6.

Price is 96,000

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
and you guys were saying eagle spent a lot on his turbo setup....

funny thing is eagle spent a lot less and I bet if he put just a tab bit more into it, it would rival these cars, and maybe it already would once its 100 percent finished. for 1200 crank power 10.3 seems kinda weak in my opinion. Maybe thats just me. saw a video of an 800 hp vette going 9;s

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
funny thing is eagle spent a lot less and I bet if he put just a tab bit more into it, it would rival these cars, and maybe it already would once its 100 percent finished. for 1200 crank power 10.3 seems kinda weak in my opinion. Maybe thats just me. saw a video of an 800 hp vette going 9;s

I don't think this car was designed for drag racing at all...

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
im sure this build cost over 20 grand. prob well over that. Sick car no doubt but doesnt seem worth it to me

...says it has over $63k in upgrades.
Trapped 156 mph on its pump-gas tune.
Also, I guess the new owner took it on a 300+ mile road-trip from SA to Dubai. :eek3: :bigthumb:

Its obviously a lot of money, but DEFINITELY sounds worth it to me :bowdown:

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
...says it has over $63k in upgrades.
Trapped 156 mph on its pump-gas tune.
Also, I guess the new owner took it on a 300+ mile road-trip from SA to Dubai. :eek3: :bigthumb:

Its obviously a lot of money, but DEFINITELY sounds worth it to me :bowdown:

with 63 thosand dollars in upgrades I could make that car do 8's or even better. for that money u could do all the sus, a gear, better trans, blower, built or different motor. I guess ur paying that much that its not going to blow up

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
yea I agree. Im not saying its slow but just seems like a waste of money. im sure this build cost over 20 grand. prob well over that. Sick car no doubt but doesnt seem worth it to me

u are driving a SC'ed gto and u talk about things being worth it. :dunno:

On LS1 tech it says he has $135K into it. Which would make it cost a bit more than a new ZR1. You saw what it did to the stock ZR1 in the video.:nutz: Sure you could build a 4 second fox with that money, but that wasn't the intentions.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Yea but I didn't spend even a little close to that and I made the car fast. Obviously not fast as that but with minimal more mods I can run close to that time. Gto with less power than me went 10.7 but he has great drive axles and such hahahaha

i think your missing the whole point of this car. It's an all around car. one that runs tens and can take corners like no other plus stomp the shit out of people on the highway. O and also be able to daily drive it like all other vettes. yeah you can build a car for 30 grand to run 10's but can you daily drive it, be comfortable, and the car be reliable, and take it to a track to has corners??? most likely not.

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
True. I never said the car wasn't awesome. I was just confused by it. Cuz things that come out of speed inc like that I've seen are usually of different nature. Haven't seen them do much detailed work like this where it was powerful and a street dd Car if needed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info