Recommend me springs

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
what are you looking to do? Do you want a performance spring? I was kinda hoping that you were modding the Pacer.

i was lookin just for a little drop, i dont want something like adjustable coil overs, im kinda thinking of just getting some eibachs, the pacer fund is gettin up there, hopin to have a rebuilt 727 trans here in the next few weeks

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
Eibach makes a very nice coil-over kit for your car.
http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/09747.2.189043549900011932
You can adjust the height to whatever you want whenever you want from .8 to 2.0"
mfg_pro-street-s.jpg

B serious

Regular
Jan 18, 2009
ILLNOISE
The integra's shocks are actually pretty good and can handle a good amount of rate/drop from the springs.

However, to do this drop, if it's a midwest car, you're probably going to need new LCAs. The rear shock bolts are usually rusted in place where they meet the LCAs. Usually, you have to cut them out and get new bushings or just replace the LCAs. You'll probably need new rear shocks as well.

Anyway, there are a ton of good springs out there. Eibach pro kits are a subtle drop and close to stock ride quality. You could always get ground control coilovers. They're around $300. They're just the sleeves that you place over your stock shocks.

My Daily driver 99 Si has 150k miles, stock shocks (not replaced...the real stock factory shocks from 1999...Honda shocks last forever), Ground controls, and is dropped around 2'' or 2.5''. I've tracked the car and drive it on shitty roads daily. Very little, if any bouncing. Nice firm ride quality, adjustable height, lifetime warranty on the coilovers, etc. It's a really nice setup.

Stock ITR springs are another option. They're about a 1'' drop and will definately maintain OEM ride quality...cuz they're OEM springs. They're firmer than stock and ITRs are set to handle very nicely.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info