Official GTO Build Thread and Pic thread

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Hey everyone. Just thought id keep you all up to date on our progress on the GTO. Me and Shibby50 just came from the lukes meet and it was pretty much a GTO night out there.

So here we are..... most of the day today was tear down mode. the heads water pump radiator and condensor and all that crap are off. All the parts have been picked up from Modern Muscle...... Just wana say these were the nicest guys to deal with and answered every single question I had. Here are some pics of the days events and things to come

DSCF1529.jpg

DSCF1530.jpg

DSCF1532.jpg

DSCF1534.jpg

DSCF1539.jpg

There is so much room to do activities!!!![/

DSCF1541.jpg

Shibby50 came and joined in the project

DSCF1546.jpg

DSCF1548.jpg

More pics as the build goes along everyone

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
lookin good..why dont you summarize what youre currently doing to the car
and was that shibbys car parked next to me tonight?

Yes that was shibbys car parked next to u. BTW nice cobra.

and the GTO is getting ready for 205 cc AFR heads, new LS7 lifter, hardened push rods, custom grind comp cam designed by modern muscle, and then the blower on top of all that. we are shooting for 550-600 hp

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Yes that was shibbys car parked next to u. BTW nice cobra.

and the GTO is getting ready for 205 cc AFR heads, new LS7 lifter, hardened push rods, custom grind comp cam designed by modern muscle, and then the blower on top of all that. we are shooting for 550-600 hp

Thanks man.
Sounds like a real nice build....will definitely be a beast. Are those Tom's old AFR's ??

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
700hp is easy w/FI, definitely dont need to forge the bottom end for that. but nice parts soo far. I might be doing a similar build on a local gto. nice to see you doin the work yourself.

Is it auto or manual?

its a manual. I wana make it powerful but not over the edge where it becomes a roll race only car without slicks

im excited to see how the cam sounds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info