Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Check your Piece Of Shit sensor! :rofl:

gaijinspartabushdancexo1.gif

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Finally called Kurgan, Spoke to one of the guys there, best suggestion was custom tune, and having a chip burned for it. Not a huge fan of this option for if I'm adding new modifications as I go, that I'd have to get a new chip burned each time etc... So I need to find an SCT/Diablo/Xcal3 tuner for my application... Anyone know much about these?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
is it even possible to do a handheld tune for that computer?

Did some looking around:

Best/common solution appears to be the SCT (has canned tunes for the 4.0 SOHC and 4.6 motors, and looks like it should be able to tune mine, just doesn't have any canned tunes *oh well?*

SF3/Xcal3 tuners.

Whats the difference?

Can't get ahold of Kurgan anymore now, and was on hold waiting to talk to SCT for a full half hour before I gave up.... This is alota bullshit to get through for fairly simple questions IMO

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Paid for my SCT SF3 today, $329 brand new, Going on Craigslist/Ebay used for 280-300 still anyways.....

Wish me luck for track day everyone! Hope I can ass-dyno my fuel curves a bit closer to what they need to be, and then find myself a Trans Temp, Wideband, and Coolant temp gauge that I like...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info