Reason to ride a crotch rocket.....

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Not too many dirt roads around. Even less with cliffs.

I'm just pointing out the obvious. You somehow associate with the people in this video yet all you do is drag race your choppered out bike. I was also stating I'd like to see you do a track day like your heroes in these movies; I'd bet you would fall and eat it.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
This is like saying all wrx's must be rally raced,not road course raced or drag raced. Or even better yet they are being wasted as a grocery getter for around town ever day use. Common seriously??? Everyone has their own preferance on what way something should be used. You can have four people sitting around a bare frame/chassis car one thinks drag car 2nd thinks road race car 3rd thinks drift car 4th think turn it back to stock. Different strokes for different folks!!

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
This is like saying all wrx's must be rally raced,not road course raced or drag raced. Or even better yet they are being wasted as a grocery getter for around town ever day use. Common seriously??? Everyone has their own preferance on what way something should be used. You can have four people sitting around a bare frame/chassis car one thinks drag car 2nd thinks road race car 3rd thinks drift car 4th think turn it back to stock. Different strokes for different folks!!
Last I checked the Wrx didn't come rally prepped off the show room floor :dunno:

to run a bike on a road course it needs nothing.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Would this suby ad fit this rally argument a little better?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bpp2ljsbA8&feature=youtube_gdata

now for this whole argument I could see you saying what you did if he would have went into the automotive section and put that link going this is why you should own a bike, but he put it in the fucken bike section! I think you just feel like arguing with some one. He didn't say hey I'm gonna go road race my drag bike did he? If so I missed it becuase all I got from it is fuck ya go bikes.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
See that's what they're for.... turning. I'd like to see you do a track day on that Glow in the dark chopper of yours.

I would have to say no they're intended for getting from point a to point b. Some people choose to go as fast as they can in a straight line while others choose to go around corners also.

Hence they also have cruisers and choppers and touring bikes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info