some SVT POWER @ the Texas Mile *VIDS*

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
i know its not coming close to the big records, but its cool to see what these 2 are capable of anyway. camera guy sucks :rofl:

YouTube- 205 mph @ The Texas Mile

my car: full stock interior even a spare tire, a/c, power steering, everything and no sheet metal wing or gutted interior. and no procharger just a simple twin screw.

and then their turbo Lightning gave it a go...thats a mighty big number for a flying brick. :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB77-VUNt_g

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Not that it makes that much of a difference, but that's at the track. On the streets, maybe about 95mph. You don't have to worry about other cars at the track, unless you're running dead even with someone.

I was thinking of the 6pt roll bar myself. I'll wait for you to do it first, and you can let me know how it goes. ;)

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
i really wonder what my brother could have pulled in a mile with his old setup. On the dyno (first TCG dyno day) he was at 142 @ 5800rpm in 4th gear... he still had another 600rpm to pull and all of 5th and 6th in his truck, lol. He just needed alot more power but he could of got it there.

T56 swapped truck FTW :D

Reid@SP

www.spracingonline.com
Apr 12, 2009
Dekalb, IL
DAMN that thing sounds good!! Sounded like it was definitely on street tires. It put down a damn respectable MPH for a car with a T56 trans. It's always a bit tricky making a car do a top speed run in an overdriven gear.

Off topic- I absolutely LOVE your car. I would love to someday pick one of those up to go with the Supra :D

Reid

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Not that it makes that much of a difference, but that's at the track. On the streets, maybe about 95mph. You don't have to worry about other cars at the track, unless you're running dead even with someone.

I was thinking of the 6pt roll bar myself. I'll wait for you to do it first, and you can let me know how it goes. ;)

150+ in a lot of cars is a bit nerve racking. Cars like Mustangs and Camaros aren't really designed from an aero standpoint for higher speeds. Corvettes, Porsches, and BMW's are another story.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info