Steering Question...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I did an alignment with my buddy on Sunday cause my wheel was pointed about 45° to the left, now after the alignment it points 15° to the right... It's funny cause he did an alignment on my other buddy's car the day before and he was bitching about his wheel being pointed to the right too. Turns out something is all goofed on the alignment rack :dunno: just thought it was funny.

On topic though, glad you're going to get it fixed up. Techs these days do a 1/2 ass job, comebacks are "normal" now. :hs:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
It is so sad... Talked to the manager and she is having me come in when she will be there. Just glad I now have a credible theory to throw out there.

Damn recalls, wasted 5 hours there and this is the thanks I get.

Another "funny" dealer story from Saturday. I received a complimentary 37 point inspection and they found my front marker light was out. They tell me this after they pulled the car out and I had been there for 5 hours. The service writer then tells me we can change it for free since you are under warranty. Of course I want it changed and why did you wait until after you pulled the car out, parked it, and pulled another one into the bay? So now I have to wait anther 15 minutes while you get a porter to bring it in, find the bulb and etc..

Just made me laugh and remember why I don't get my car serviced there unless I have to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info