funniest ebay sale ad i have read in quite some time.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Here we have is the most expensive piece of crap car i've ever owned. It has soo much problems that is stressing me out and driving crazy. I will never buy this brand again. But if you happens to be a Mercedes mechanic and are in the market for a fixer upper, then this is a great deal for you. So here are the problems that I know of. At somewhere about 60k miles somekind of axle bushings was worned out and had to be replaced, cost me about $1500.00. At the same time, the car suspension was going up and down on its own sitting idle. Mercedes Benz diagnosed it and said that the valve blocks for the ABC system (active body control) needs to be replaced. That will cost another $3700.00. I did not have it replaced because the car was not going up and down on its own while driving. Just recently the ABC pump went out and needs to be replaced. That will cost another $2500.00. Now its got problems with somekind of electronics that will not let me use the windshield wipers and blinking tailights. I am thinking is the SOS or the teleaid system. I don't know how to turn it off. ABS light also comes on SRS light is also on. BAS is also on. There is also more problems but I forgot what. It is sad to say that I regreted for buying this car. It is a very expensive car with soo much problems it not even funny. This might cost my divorce, because my wife was the one who pushed me into buying it. I can't afford to let it go too cheap either, because it need to pay my brother back the money that I borrowed to buy the car. So please someone take this crap from us and maybe save our marriage. Thank you for looking and good luck. Oh' somekind of sensor was also replaced not too long ago that cost me $500.00. My wife and kids also got stranded a few times because this problem. A deposit of $250 within 48 of auction end is required. Car can also be pick up in Las Vegas. The price you pay for the engineer and design of these cars is outrageous. I was soo stupid to have paid soo much for this piece of crap. I cannot say enough to describe how negative I feel about this car. It is also a fun and fast car to drive and I enjoy driving it without the problems. Before you bid on this car please do your research. You have to have alot of money and not worry about car trouble to buy this. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merc...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3ca9bffd6b

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info