VIDEO: Heffner Performance teases Twin Turbo Audi R8

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feh2GH-gDnE&feature=player_embedded

We're starting to see this type of thing more and more. And by "type of thing" we mean dyno teasers, not twin-turbo Audis. Nonetheless, you are staring at the unclothed rump of an Audi R8 with two massive turbochargers sitting on a four-wheel dynometer. And the results are, well, calling them boring to watch would be a polite understatement. However...

The car is by Heffner, and while we find the video a little lacking (you'll see), we must give it up for the soundtrack. Audibly, this is about as good as things get. And what do you get if you let Heffner replumb your R8's engine? How does 536 wheel horsepower on 93 octane sound? Sound like about 640 crank horsepower to us. Watch (or rather, listen to) the video, after the jump. Hat tip to Tony M!

[Autoblog]

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
When I go to see my parents in 2 weeks in Sarasota, FL, I am just going to park my ass right in front of Heffner with my digital camera and videotape all of their shenanigans. Last time I was there I scoped it out so I know where it, and I'll have all the time in the world. :smile:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list