AZ pick n pulls over thanksgiving - wahoo

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
I'll be in sunny phoenix and as usual we will be visiting the pick n pulls down there.. nice and rust free.

WE have our list ready of parts we want to get for our track rats!

MIGHT consider getting some folks here stuff based on what is requested...

Older stuff MIGHT be available.

We are flying down there and back so no I'm not about to bring back rust free fenders, hoods and doors so please don't ask.

but smaller things I can probably get and/or ship from there if there are any special requests.

Also, depending on cost, I'll want payment up front in paypal and I'd refund if not found (I've gotten stuck with over $200 worth of stuff in the past getting things for people who never follow through to get it and I'm tired of that game so I won't do it any more especially now being unemployeed!)

Maybe PM me your number to call if I find what you want and get you a price quote and if I see paypal payment including shipping back, I'll get it for you!

Even though our flights are freebee's with miles, I am NOT checking any bags (don't feel like paying $20 just to check 1 bag) so I'm not going to bring back a bunch of stuff either this trip as fair warning!

We are tentative on driving down and back between xmas and new years with our truck so there MIGHT be an opportunity for bigger items later (but the cost of transit back to chicagoland and space taken up as well as 'pull labor time' will get factored in so please keep that in mind!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• chris101
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list