Help me with a decision..

Should I sell the trans am for my dads C6?

• Sell the Trans Am!

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Keep the Trans Am!

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
Well, as you all know I have a 2002 Trans Am WS6. Basically my dream car to get ever since they came out.. Well my dad tossed up an option for me, and I kinda want to hear what you would do.

Dad says if he sells his 96 callaway vette and I sell my 02 WS6 he will give me his C6 and then he can go buy a 2010 Z06 so Katech can build it. Even though the trans am has 19k miles, garage kept, only out on sunny days etc.. and how long it took me to get the damn car.. not to mention I flew my dad and I out to west Virginia to take a look at the car to have it shipped back here.. I am actually tempted to take him up on it.. The car has around 3k miles on it and is a Callaway as well.. pushing 500whp on 3psi with the maggie 122. The rearend is all built, along with the trans, suspension, just fully loaded. Only thing that I will change is the Interior to black like my dad planned on it.

So help me out folks, what would you do!?

1FastWS6

Jun 20, 2007
i dont even think that that is part of the dilemma.

fuck

id take a bone stock c6 over most any t/a any day of the week.

this is a silly thread its a fucking car not a puppy.

are you serious? Man i love the T/A's... They look soo mean and again was my car I had wanted forever... So yes you can put into play its a fully build vette over a trans am.. but you make it seem like the trans am is nothing to a vette. They are both kick ass cars...

And yes he has a 96 callaway and a 2007 callaway.

1FastWS6

Jun 20, 2007
My girlfriend is tellen me to keep the T/A because she likes the look of it over vettes. I told her I agreed with the looks but its a vette.. not just a regular vette you see everyday either.

Also I pay insurance on the T/A but it is super cheap.. $35 a month.. Its in storage now I pay $6 a month.

Thread Info