need mechanic,nw indiana anyone??

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
guys gf bought a 2002 olds alero 2.2 ecotec, the old owners installed a crank sensor, after screwing around with the car all day and going through everything in the gm tech manual with a friend of mine, came to a section in the manual about relearning the crank sensor

with a scan tool or tech 2 and it needs to be re learned and the process done by a scan tool, i dont have a scan tool, so anyone willing to come out to schererville and get this car fired up for me, we are willing to pay someone, or i can do some work for you in exchange for your service

the car cant start, so obviously cant tow it to expensive and its all it needs is the re learn process to fire it up so anyone???

much appreciated

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
we did everything that the gm tech manual said to do, according to what it said if the crank sensor is not learned after install it wont start, there are no codes we did everything according to the manual, all fuses are good, fuel pressure is at specs, relays are good, coil pack is good, dude we did everything right from the service manual

and it states right there crank sensor needs to be learned before starting
im just telling you what the gm manual says

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list