scored some new garage schtuff :D

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
truevalue on the corner of irving park and barrington is closing down thanks to menards moving there...this sucks cause menards dont have shit and that just leaves the old one in south elgin (used to be an old wood floor rollerrink quanset hut) for essentials that no big chain carry's.

well i did em a favor and helped em out (i cleaned myself out lol :rofl:)
bluebird portable engine hoist 1200 lb guy saw me eyeball it at 200$ and said 100 cash and it's yours...thing is fucking awesome it diassembled in 60 seconds it's a very well built rental unit fit in my ss intrepid easy as hell
http://www.bluebirdintl.com/files/manuals/ROEN2005-8277R01.pdf.pdf
mynewhoist.jpg

and now i have real firfighting capabilities...a stainless refillable water/compressed air extinguisher (tell yer womenz to wear white tshirts to the next track day) and a nitrogen ABC extinguisher for general use....i've had a few close few calls almost burning down the garage welding they were dirt cheap so why not lol:dunno:
also some gasket sheet heavy gauge 3 wire cord (25ftcost me 3$) more 3/8ths airhose and i got an awesome sign for my garage let me upload it quick
newextinguishers.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I asked James if I could use his restroom once. He just said to use the tree where everything from the dick down is dead.

it wasnt dead before you showed up...face it you kill things lol

got exhaust yet?

i found a bit more on my hoist... this thing is so going to the track with me at least once:rofl: i'm glad i blew my lunch money on it
KAYDEE 1200 Long Reach Lift
Kaydee Knockdown Lifts can be quickly taken apart, moved and assembled. Perfect to store conveniently in your hauler. Used on most Winston Cup & Busch Grand National teams.A must at the racetrack.
$1,029.95 (probably cost more back when mine was made)
http://www.irvansmith.com/scart/engine-lift-1200-p-162.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info