i just dont get it...

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
so today, i was at subway and was walking out to my car. i got about 20 feet from where i'm parked, and i see some woman setting here gulp size mug on my hood. so whatever, i just kinda stare, coming to the conclusion that she has no appreciation for other peoples cars. she fiddles around in the drivers seat for a second but doesnt really do anything. and its obviously my car since i'm pacing slowly towards it, and she finally looks up and sees me and just gives a quick smile. so then i think "oh, well now shes going to be embarrassed since the owner caught her doing that". NOPE! this is where it gets funny. she grabs her cup, walks to her trunk, opens it, and continues to set the cup back ON the hatch of my car. so i'm a little aggitated at this point and kinda stare at her, then at the cup, then back at her again... and shes totally oblivious to whats going on. so i just jumped in my car and proceeded out of the lot with the cup on my trunk. HAHA. i felt so much better at the time, but looking back, i kinda feel bad cause it was a mean thing to do...

thought i'd share!:rofl:

anyone else have stories like this?

sidenote-- i think there was a thread like this on here at one time.. i just cant find it. :)

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Fkn people... My G8 feels like a hooptie already.... 1 nice door ding, nice deep scratch on my rear bumper (found day ago), and (my fault) a nice couple of deep scratches on my front lower near the fog light. All in 3 months of ownership.... :( Never had this kind of bad luck with my cars within the first year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info