American Muscle..

blowerinabox

I have lots of things in boxes.
Apr 18, 2008
It doesn't have to be ;)

Sell the X5, take some of that money to properly set-up the pony for lower compression, install blower in box, and enjoy!

X5 is not going anywhere all paid off just like the rest of my cars. That car is the new 540k yah no way but i hope to drive it till I'm ready for a new x5 or maybe the x6. On another note when you get rid of your daily driver come talk to me about getting rid of mine. :p

In all seriousness i hope to get the car more reliable and I want to take it to that direction right now i sacrificed a bit much to make extra HP. That car is a bad ass all motor car and fun as shit but every time i drive it something new comes up. Fix Or Repair Daily so yah... half the time that translates to money. If i can i want to capitalize on the current housing market so that car is extremely low priority for me. That's not to say it won't come out this summer/fall as Dan and I have talked about that.

blowerinabox

I have lots of things in boxes.
Apr 18, 2008
Sounds good Joe.. I leave for Brazil for 2 weeks I get back Aug 17th. This weekend i'll be blasting beers and playing softball. Next weekend well that's open but I need to pack and i prolly don't really need to do anything as the wife will prolly do that so that's a possible opening. I need to find out my flight time but I think its either that Sunday or Monday. Wife booked the tickets don't know exactly.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
some of the comments on that video are hilarious.

Posted 5:57 pm June 12th, 2009
After seeing an 88-year-old man gun down another human being, I'm not sure how I view this woman packing a pistol. Yes, I understand this is not what this story is about--it's just disturbing that more and more people feel it's necessary or important for their right to bear arms. As an African-American, I would not want to come in contact with her for fear that she would misinterpret my actions.
Shoot first and ask questions later is not a good philosophy.

wow.. :picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info