Washed the car for Memorial day party!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
You'd think this post would contain some spiffy pics of the TA... but instead it just contains a quick story about my car getting rained on AGAIN this year!

I never take my car out in the rain. Ever. This is now the 2nd time I got caught in the rain already this year. I took the car out of the garage for a wash after I checked the weather yesterday AM, it told me it wouldn't rain until midnight. COOL.

Got it all nice and clean and left the house for a family party. It was sunny and warm outside. As I'm driving there, I see the clouds getting darker and darker, but just reassure myself that the weather man said no rain till midnight.

I get past the 1/2 way point on my way there and it starts to drizzle. I get to the party before it starts really raining, but then the car sits outside while I just watch it getting rained on... GRRRR!

On the way home tho, I did manage to find a break in the weather so didn't have to drive home on wet roads, which was nice. However, the car is dirty as hell and needs to be washed all over again.

/cry

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I fight a losing battle with the G8 every day. I wash it and it only stays clean for a day. There must be a ton of pollen/dust in my area because it's always covered in the morning. Either that or the trees I park it by leave these clear sticky spots all over the car. I can just dust off the pollen, but the stuff from the trees has to be washed off. I hate having to keep this car outside. That was the cool thing about the Marquis....I didn't give a flying fluck.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
You know what. I've got you beat. I washed the GTP this weekend too after neglecting the poor car for three months. And it got shat on as well.

Shat on sucks. :rofl:

I fight a losing battle with the G8 every day. I wash it and it only stays clean for a day. There must be a ton of pollen/dust in my area because it's always covered in the morning. Either that or the trees I park it by leave these clear sticky spots all over the car. I can just dust off the pollen, but the stuff from the trees has to be washed off. I hate having to keep this car outside. That was the cool thing about the Marquis....I didn't give a flying fluck.

Ready to sell that KB to greasy yet? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info