on the look out for

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
say what you want about any other FWD car... but honestly a FWD DSM is just a bad platform to start with.... you cant fit huge tires and with the power that these cars easily make, it liquefy's DR's anyway....shit i mean my car is AWD and with just minimal mods i spin all 4 tires for about 60' on the street... i couldnt imagine if my car was FWD

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
:mamoru: You keep thinking I am some FWD leghumper.

SS actually doesnt talk out of his ass like certain chick car owners I know.

nuttin to do with fwd... I was just pointing out the blatant statement that post said as to not mod that car and get something else. Just reminded me of smok3's thread. I didn't say I do agree with it. I was just waiting for you to come in a be the OP's hero

make_HP

Regular
Apr 7, 2009
HUNTLEY, IL
say what you want about any other FWD car... but honestly a FWD DSM is just a bad platform to start with.... you cant fit huge tires and with the power that these cars easily make, it liquefy's DR's anyway....shit i mean my car is AWD and with just minimal mods i spin all 4 tires for about 60' on the street... i couldnt imagine if my car was FWD

idk about that...i know a couple fwd dsm's that will make some damage man. yhea they dont have the advantage an awd has but still...if you know what you are doing you can pull it off with no problems.

is your car a red Evo and you live in the suburbs?

make_HP

Regular
Apr 7, 2009
HUNTLEY, IL
but it just gets old doing nothing but spinning the tires through 100 mph.... plus roll racing is for queers

have you heard of carlos from c ville?? the times and damage he is making out there with a FWD?? and he doesnt run from a roll...if you know what you are doing and how you are doing it you can do a lot of stuff with a FWD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info