Annnnnnnnnnd I'm a ricer...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
PIC-0556.jpg

PIC-0558.jpg

"HPR" 2.25 cat-back, and a 2.25 'test pipe'

No idea what it will sound like, but I paid what I wanted to pay just for the pipe for the system. I guess I'll find out, and hack off the can if its bad.

I was told that it was like $1200 and custom from a year or 2 ago origionally *shrugs*

Slider

Regular
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
The pipe on the right side has a decently sized resonator on it, I still am not looking forward to what it will sound like, maybe I'll luck out, maybe I won't. :dunno:

All I know is I needed something bigger than 1 and 3/4ths :bowrofl:

In that case it might not be too bad. I got the same deal as you a while back, I got a killer deal on a full exhaust, header, magnaflow hiflow cat, and a magnaflow can at the end. I didn't like the can one bit but the whole exhaust was so cheap I said f' it and went with it. It's way too loud for my taste but at this point I'd rather put the money into the miata.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Wanna race a stock civic? I'll gladly show you my junk-ass honda motor, it says honda on it and everything, must be slow. I just hope you don't find the 150 shot :rofl:

you sound like a fucking moron here. calling people out in your rotted out civic, good work becoming an even bigger ricer tool.:picard:

I was making fun of the Cadillac guy in the other thread hence the "I hope you don't find the hidden 150 shot"

My car IS a rusted POS.

Cause when Dan and I have a back and forth we totally mean what we say. :noes:

we have a Wiieeener

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info