I need a good suspension shop fast!

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
do it urself?

I would of done it if it was a simpler job but I don't have time to press a new ball joint in and all that crap and have no place to do it, I'd rather just pay and get my suspension fixed. The main reason this happened was because my suspension was jacked up so I'm gonna get that fixed while I'm at it..

And thanks Oreif! I'll probably end up taking it there! Any name I have to mention that can et me a discount? :p

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
It's a balljoint not a rod and piston. Any mechanic can replace that. Any regular person for that matter can replace a balljoint. If you can put on a new roll of toilet paper you can do a balljoint.

You just need a hammer and some ring pliers or use a needlenose and a flathead screwdriver.

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Yea but I don't have the time or place to do it (I live in a condo) and they recently banned me from using jacks in my parking lot :(

But yea I'm gonna hand this job over to a shop to get rid of the hassle; I also have some bent suspension parts I had to get swapped out anyways but it looks like I'm going to that tire place Oreif recommended!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info