10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Note: Super blue racecar in background... :ford:

PICT0123.jpg

PICT0127.jpg

PICT0121.jpg

I don't have too many good pics of her but i'll get some one of these days.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Huh? I confused... I just stole your idea that's all. I honestly don't think you'll have any problem what so ever selling the type R. Every Honda guy that doesn't have one, wants one. Just don't tell anyone under the age of 25 without money in their hand where the car is located, and definitely don't let anyone drive it without the cash. Those are my rules with the s2k, no money, tough shit. Plus i meet them up, i don't want some tool knowing where i store my car. F*cking thieves... :squint:

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
oh and I just read your sig, go with the c6zo6, its so much better than a viper. Trust me on this one I have driven both, and if you are heading up to the cars and coffee at Chicago Motor Cars tomorrow, they will tell you the same, actually everyone there should side with me on this. Go with the C6Z.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Well it was kind of a poke at s00ls, a "haha" thing, but i love vipers. I would take one over a c6z all day long. Not so much the new ones, i'm talking the Gts like this one....

Viper%20GTS%20HRE%20wheels%2001.JPG

That's peeeeerfect, even if a c6z could walk all over it. Shall remain one of my favorite cars, and i WILL own one sometime in my life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info