f1 car driving around schaumburg today

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
seriously wtf.

i turned onto the road that goes towards ikea/roosevelt university off of meachem, and casually drive ahead, and here is an f1 car just gooooin for it coming at me. hauling ass all by itself.... holy shit i think to myself, i need to get a pic, no one will believe me.

i whip a u turn, and i try to chase a fucking open wheel race car down the street... needless to say, he got away really quickly and i had no idea where he went.

dissapointed, i turned back around, and went to school, parked and was walking in, and then heard the most badass sound ever... and there it is again, dude in it just going for it...

i got my lame ass cell phone out as quick as possible... and just snapped a pic in the general direction of the car zoomed out, because i knew it wasnt going to be good....

indycar.jpg

u can barely see it... but you can make it out...

wtf?

also... my hillbillyself wouldnt know the dif by looking at an indy car or f1 car if it crashed into me... so forgive me if it was something else...

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
Back in the late 70's/early 80's a place called "Gould Electronics" use to make Indy cars. They were on Golf road across from Woodfield Mall. Once in a while they would drive one around Mall Drive. If I recall it was around 1992 when they were bought by a Japanese company and they shut down the place. Maybe someone is building INDY/IRL cars in the area or as suggested, They may be filming a movie.

I just checked the Chicago Film office website and there are no films being filmed in the area at present.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info