Just found something AWESOME.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Roughly a month ago, I purchased a stock TBSS intake manifold from ADM performance in Texas. The guy said he had 6 or 7 of them lying around from supercharger installs, and he was just cleaning out the shop. My intention was to send this one out to be ported, rather than leaving my truck out of comission for two weeks. Money has been tight recently, so I havent had a chance to get it sent out to be ported.

This afternoon I wasn't working at all and decided to clean up the garage instead of sitting on the couch all day long. As I finished, I decided to finally open the box and take a look at the intake. The ports felt kind of rough, not very smooth like the exterior of the manifold. Curious, I pulled out a flashlight to get a better look. ITS ALREADY BEEN PORTED!!!!:h5:

The intake costed me $123 shipped to my front door! A new one is $140 from GM, and the porting costs $250. It completely made my day!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info