STi owners inside... Please! :)

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yeah but they are ugly and sound like lawnmowers

wbodys sound like a combination weedwacker/v-8 pickup truck/4 cylinder...

except the worst properties of all.

hmmm i think alot of people would disagree. boxers sound amazing.

i concur. boxers sound like sex. except without the girl, so i guess they don't sound like sex. maybe they sound gay cuz theres no girl...

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
I am looking for a 04-07 the 08+ I do not like, I drove one and its way different. Some people say better but I think they made the car less "sporty" if that makes sense. But I am probably going to go for a 06/07 due to better front/rear diff percentage 49/51, the upgraded 4th, 5th, and 6th trans internals, and the various other upgrades.

I dont feel like having a car that is 20+ years old.

Also who said I was getting rid of the T/A?

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I dont feel like having a car that is 20+ years old.

Also who said I was getting rid of the T/A?
are you sure your girlfriend doesnt have any influence on you not having a GN? atleaset thats what you always said, and what she said when she was here at my house with you that one time.

and about the T/A, you said, " And I don't want the car any more. "

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Partly why I dont own a GN, plus I dont want to be dealing with a 20+ year old car and what comes along with it, nor pay the price for such an old car worth a decent amount in good shape.
Correct I dont want it any more, doesnt mean im going to sell it. I havent wanted my bike since 3-4 months after owning it and all last summer, I still own it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info