Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
i got two boxes...

subaru_parts_001.jpg

and whats in the boxes...
subaru_parts_002.jpg

mmmm brakes...
subaru_parts_003.jpg

and the gran total of uninstalled parts that will be used next week during my unpaid week off of work...
subaru_parts_004.jpg

and the shitty part is......not going on my car - damn jeff for breaking her car

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
the stiffer mounts were nothing. the most vibration i noticed was when i had the A/C on and was sitting idling at a stoplight or something. it almost has a cammed kinda vibration to it, which i always thought was cool, haha. but now that i do have a cammed car, this thing shakes a lot worse than my wrx ever did w/ the solid mounts. the benefits outweighed the shortcomings for me at least. it was great pressing the gas down and having immediate response, instead of that little pause while the motor shifted and THEN put the power down

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
nice rotors...where'd you get those?

have fun with that uppipe....it seems 5 hours is the normal amount.

got everything except the clutch and UP from fastwrx.com $850 shipped with 2 day air and 75lbs - not the best deal but pretty decent i thought

and for the uppipe - i figure with the car on a lift and the tranny out of my way the uppipe should be the easiest of those parts...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info