and the verdict iss........

no start. lol.

of coarse i finally get all the damn cables yanked out and abck in and bunch of crap along the way and then go to drop the battery in... doesnt fit. fuckn asshat at sears gave me the wrong one, but thats what the book said too... its like 1 inch to wide for the battery tray. fuckn gay. so now i gota go back and get the more expensive one i bet that will fit.

but ill find out tomarow how it runs. found a nice little leak in my oil pressure gauge line , cause its been rubbing on something. so that could be a posibility with my oil pressure problem but then if i saw NO pressure at all that shit would have to be pumping out pretty good. the SS line is all frayed but cant tell if the nylon line inside is broken.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
do this.

make sure your windows are open though... itll go up quicker.

Burning.jpg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
gonna try messing with starter tmarrow. i dont wanna yank it to try and new because i dunno if i cna even get it out with these LTs i have on it. gonna try hand cranking it tomarow. may have broken my oil pump gear and its locked hte motor since i did notice no oil pressure last time it ran.

Well, see if the engine will turn manually.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info