My Turbo Kit is Complete!

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
Well Almost, i still need a BOV and a wide-band but outside of that She is running and running Real good! Its a Greddy Kit pushing 6ps1 right now. But with a tune and a fuel pump i'll push it to 10. Will add videos once i get a fair chance to open it up without water on the ground! :noes:

turbo2.jpg

turbo1.jpg

turbo.jpg

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
just finished the install today infact lol, still needs a dyno tune, but i would say with the base map im pushing 245-250 whp. But with a healthy tune a 255 pump and some 3in exhaust, 300+ should be no issue with 10psi

I havent seen any times yet posted on greddy kit owners, but i would say high 13's with a crazy mph with no traction, and low 13's with a tire? but im baseing off stock boost levels

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
Me and boosh went on a test run last night and lets just say we didnt expect it to be such a monster! I was scared that i may have been over-boosting becuase this thing felt to fast for only 6Psi! I still have to put my Boost gauge in to monitor, But Holy crap! This Kit surpassed my expectations! Now i know why to buy a quaility kit rather then an E-bay knock-off.

Altiery54

TCG Elite Member
Jun 14, 2007
Braidwood
Ive got a used wideband if you are interested. $175 for everything. It works just fine, I just have no use for it anymore and it has been sitting around. Its the Innovate LC-1 Wideband. Black gauge with red LEDs. The one on the right in this pic.
dbgauge.jpg

i'll give you $150 for it.

op looks awesome a local friend here is running it on his 09 civic. had major problems with the front bumper. the fog lights were hitting the IC piping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info