jeep's complete...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
so after way too long... and a few headaches here and there and here and there again,

jeeps done... i love how it sits, 4.5 inch lift, 32x11.5x15 tires... 15x10 wheels... yeah...

(theres only one board rack on it because i couldnt get the other one on while it was in my garage cuz it was hitting the other car's exhaust that was on the lift... )

check it out...

045-1.jpg

046-2.jpg

051-1.jpg

049-1.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i dont really hit up too many trails, nor will i, ill definitely go play in some mud whenever i get the chance or some snow...

next improvement involves one of these

big_turbo.jpg

and my other car....

but for the jeep theres bunches of stuff i want to do, but i want my grand prix to be quicker before i do that...

thanks for that site, i hate the other bumpers out there, and reaaaaaaalllly like those a lot.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i dont really hit up too many trails, nor will i, ill definitely go play in some mud whenever i get the chance or some snow...

.....but for the jeep theres bunches of stuff i want to do, but i want my grand prix to be quicker before i do that.........

smart, its much too purdy at this point...not broken in yet....heheh

we bash our junk against anything in the way...the pink attica trail is nooo problem lol i need a new pic of it, got some different rims to widen the track since we put the narrowtrack axles under it...flex 4" & 35's and yes those are barely muffled sidepipes the 304 barks from...
84JeepCJ74inchliftand35BFGMuds.jpg

what else ya planning? give it a year or two and some scratches and youll be ready for the trails lol those flex even better when a few of the spot welds break....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info