Mooks AMS EVO Terrorizing the Streets of Schaumburg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
A friend of mine was sitting at a light in his LT1 camaro (now gone) on Route 14 in arlington heights when he saw an evo in his rearview and thought he would give it a run.

car pulls up next to him at the light and he sees the shark mouth on the side of the car. :noes:

needless to say he looked the other way and slowly puttered away when the light turned green.. :nuts:

I would have taken off like a bat out of hell just so i could see the thing take off! :bowdown:

Super_SS

CantStopSPINNIN
Nov 30, 2007
Chicago
Real Name
uh?
ilikebmx999 said:
A friend of mine was sitting at a light in his LT1 camaro (now gone) on Route 14 in arlington heights when he saw an evo in his rearview and thought he would give it a run.

car pulls up next to him at the light and he sees the shark mouth on the side of the car. :noes:

needless to say he looked the other way and slowly puttered away when the light turned green.. :nuts:

I would have taken off like a bat out of hell just so i could see the thing take off! :bowdown:

key words "take off"u wouldnt even see it fly past you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info